How we collect information and use it
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us, such as our advertisements, press releases, website, and company blogs. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide - When you enable your organization for Suitebriar Portal for GSuite for Business or other Suitebriar service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address, address and an account password). For certain services where credit card information is requested, Suitebriar does not store credit card information in our systems; such information is processed by a PCI compliant third party payment processor. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Suitebriar services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information - When you access Suitebriar services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications - When you send email or other communications to Suitebriar, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links - Suitebriar may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
- Providing our services, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Protecting the rights or property of Suitebriar or our users; and
- Developing new services.
You can find more information about how we process personal information by referring to the supplementary privacy notices for particular services, where applicable.
Options for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Suitebriar may not be able to provide those services to you.
Use of Web Beacons
We may use web beacons (also known as clear GIFs) to access cookies and count users who visit our Sites or open our HTML-formatted email messages. Web beacons are single-pixel graphic files with a unique identifier, similar to cookies. Web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages and emails and are stored on a user's hard drive. You can modify your browser settings to control web beacons.
Re-Targeting and Behavioral Targeting
The Information of sharing
Suitebriar only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Suitebriar in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Suitebriar, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement, or how many total users have subscribed to a Suitebriar service. Such information does not identify you individually unless otherwise arranged with you via a separate agreement.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
Personal Information security
We restrict access to personal information to Suitebriar employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Despite our efforts regarding security it is important to bear in mind that the Internet is not a secure means of communication. Personal information communicated through the Internet may be intercepted by other people. We cannot guarantee the security of Personal information sent to us through the Suitebriar services. You accept that you use the Suitebriar services at your own risk.
With respect to your Suitebriar Accounts, You are required to protect Your passwords and take full responsibility for Your own, and third party, use of Your accounts. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to notify Suitebriar immediately upon learning of any unauthorized use of Your Account or any other breach of security.
When using the Suitebriar services, You are responsible for protecting the privacy rights of Your Users under all applicable laws and regulations, including EU GDPR laws, as they apply to Your organization. Your Administrators and Delegates may have the ability to access, monitor, use, or disclose data available to Users within the User Accounts. In order to use the Suitebriar services, You agree to obtain and maintain consent from Your Users to Your access, monitoring, use or disclosure of this data, and to Suitebriar providing You with the ability to do so. You are responsible for obtaining any necessary authorizations from Your Users to enable Suitebriar to provide our services.
Personal Data Information
Subject Data Rights
As a data subject you have available the following rights :
- the right to access personal data held about you;
- the right to object to processing (for example, direct marketing);
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain about processing carried out by the Data Controller;
- the right to object to automated decision making;
- the right for the personal data being updated; and
- the right to be forgotten.
To exercise any of these rights please contact the Data Protection officer below.
You can unsubscribe to marketing emails by clicking the provided link in marketing email footers "unsubscribe".
*Please note that if the subject data removal affects the services that Suitebriar provides, Suitebriar will contact the data subject with information regarding what services will be affected prior to taking action on the data request.
Retrieving and updating personal information
When you use Suitebriar services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
EU-US Privacy Shield Principles
Suitebriar is responsible for the processing of personal data we receive, under the Privacy Shield Framework, and subsequently transfer to a third party acting as an agent on our behalf. We comply with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU, including the onward transfer liability provisions. A list of sub-processors / third parties can be found here. With respect to personal data received or transferred pursuant to the Privacy Shield Framework, Suitebriar is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, You may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Suitebriar commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of Your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact the Suitebriar Data Protection Officer ( contact information below ).
c/o Suitebriar, Inc.
13800 Coppermine Rd
Herndon, VA 20171
When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Suitebriar's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Suitebriar and an individual.
Suitebriar Data Protection Representative
Suitebriar has a “Data Protection Representative” who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. This Data Protection Representative can be reached at the following address:
Attn : Data protection representative
13800 Coppermine Rd
Herndon, Virginia, 20171
c/o Suitebriar, Inc.
13800 Coppermine Rd
Herndon, VA 20171
Your California privacy rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 13800 Coppermine Rd, Herndon, VA 20171.
Children under the age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years old. No one younger than 13 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use our Website. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.